– I wanted to wake up without an alarm clock in a lovely place by the sea. And I woke up in the beautiful and cozy house in Playa Selva right on the the Caribbean beach… awakened by the sun and the sounds of the sea…
– I wanted to eat my birthday cake sitting on a snow-white beach. And I had it. For breakfast!
– I wanted a quiet day without unnecessary movements. Just some time to think, sum up and make plans for the future. And I had a perfect place for this program – a hammock on the terrace with the view on the Caribbean Sea in the house of Playa Selva!
– Great surprise was a circus performance prepared by Anna in my honor! I laughed until I cried!
– At the end of this day – a festive dinner on the terrace and a beautiful sunset on the beach …
Hotel Playa Selva is ideally located among the palm trees righton the sandy Caribbean beach in Tulum, Mexico. We stayed in a two-storey house with a fully equipped kitchen, terraces on each floor with a wonderful view of the Caribbean Sea. All the houses and bungalows in Playa Selva are unique and all of them are built with natural materials, settled in harmony with the environment on the white sand beach, surrounded by tropical plants of a beautiful garden. The hotel own beach is equipped with sun beds; there are bicycles, kayaks and SUP boards for guests to use with no additional costs. We spent five wonderful days in the idyllic Playa Selva – woke up with the sun and fell asleep with the sound of waves, enjoyed the peace and silence of this amazing place! Many thanks to the hotel team for those unforgettable days in Playa Selva, for the care and attention of its very friendly and helpful staff!
Location and contact:
Carretera Tulum-Boca Paila km 8.4
Apartado Postal 131
77760 Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexiko
0052-984 871 25 67