Welcome to our TRAVEL FILMS team! We both travel around the World and produce travel documentary films!
Here is our great team – Anna (the little one) and Svetlana. Anna is my daughter and an excellent traveller. She is the most curious person I have ever met. It’s a pleasure to watch her enthusiasm at discovering this world.
Not every day of our journey was easy and careless– there were difficult days. But Anna never complained. She ate what was served on the table, played with things that were at her hand, made friends with children whose language she couldn’t understand… and she did it happily!
Traveling with children can be challenging, but what is life without a challenge? Our trip around the World was the best possible mother-daughter trip ever and the best time in our life yet! Both of us have grown up a lot!
What and where I learned and studied:
- Tver State University, Russia – Linguistics and International Communication;
- Moscow State University of Culture and Arts, Russia – Directing of Mediaprogramms;
- University Kassel, Germany – Germanistik and DaF;
- Different classes at the Film University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF, Germany;
- Many different professional classes and courses in Germany and in Russia;
- Internship by public TV channel SWR in Stuttgart, Germany;
- Media designer by Heidelberg Cement RUS;
- Produced shortfilms, imagefilms and advertising;
- Produced my absolutely independent full length documentary film “U.S.DRIVE: beyond our control”;
- Speaker by CONTENTIXX conference 2017 in Berlin, Germany;
- But the most valuable lessons I’ve got on the trip around the World with my daughter Anna!
I love learning and I do it every day.
I love travelling and therefore I travel a lot.
I love cinematography, camera and film-making – that is why I work towards creating our adventure travel documentaries every day with passion and joy! Watch our film trailer and check out our travel reports! If you want to stay connected, please join us on Facebook and on Instagram.